Thread Contributor: TheEvilSocksBreadcrumbs arrow
[Image: botaod.png]
Those little arrows need a different z-index.

If you edit/post something with fullscreen toggled on it'll show up in the edit box.
[Image: gbqhxl.png]
Looks like you're already testing the theme fork with the new menu. I've updated the CSS and purged the file from CF. Test that and let me know if it breaks.
I'm not sure why there's even a z-index attached to those, as the nav code is still the same as on UB. Dropped it entirely and haven't seen an issue on my end yet.

Edit: Nvm, even with the z-index removed they persist. Issue is attached to the editor. Brb.

Edit2: @TheEvilSocks, seems to be fixed on my end. Let me know if it's still present on yours after a hard refresh.
@Albus looks like it's fixed in the 'beta' theme. Problem is still there in the default Theme
(08-17-2016, 02:34 PM)TheEvilSocks Wrote: @Albus looks like it's fixed in the 'beta' theme. Problem is still there in the default Theme

Confirmation is good enough. Porting over the CSS rule now.
This Suggestion/Feedback has been marked as Approved. This indicates that the changes within were at least partially implemented. Please review the thread for additional information.