Thread Closed 
Thread Contributor: DonRemoving popup on 'Delete All Alerts'
While I have no problem with the alert addon, I don't really like how there's a popup asking me if I am sure I want to delete the alert history. Since the only real purpose they serve is to let you know someone has messaged you, replied to your thread/post etc. they should either clear automatically or make it a one click clear. Maybe I'm lazy but I think it would be a simple solution to a somewhat useless function.  Hat Tip
Don, you have completely right with that. Removing popup would be nice.
I agree with this as well. It's not like alerts are so important that you need a confirmation popup.
(08-08-2016, 03:47 AM)Don Wrote: Since the only real purpose they serve is to let you know someone has messaged you, replied to your thread/post etc. they should either clear automatically or make it a one click clear.

This right here ^^^

No doubt I fully agree.
You can go into your settings and turn the notifications off for certain things, e.g Private Messages (which I have done) - but yes, maybe the option to have a checkbox stating 'Don't show again' for the warning before being able to clear alerts without the popup :)
I'm pretty sure that this is stored within the plugin itself, and not the board's templates. I'll take a look when I make it back to a workstation.
Unfortunately, this is part of the plugin's core. If the board ever picks up in activity, I'll address this by manually editing the plugin after each update. For the time being, however, the annoying pop-up stays.
Thread Closed