Thread Closed 
Thread Contributor: StrandedBananaThread Posting
Hello All!
Is it me or when you want to create a post, you make it look fancy and nice but when you preview / post the thread, it's not that great looking due to the colour of the text?
Well I am suggesting there there should be a button as such which changes the white background to the dark grey Ubers background as it makes it a huge task just to use white writing as you cannot see it on the white background.
I think the box should be grey / dark coloured instead of white.
Opinions?
Did a quick mock up myself and even though I didn't use the official colors I say it looks way better

[Image: jfcjms.png]
I do the same thing @TheEvilSocks showed, and it does feel a bit more comfortable c:
(07-21-2016, 04:30 AM)TheEvilSocks Wrote: Did a quick mock up myself and even though I didn't use the official colors I say it looks way better

[Image: jfcjms.png]
Looks great, wish it was an offical thing like that! :)
(07-21-2016, 04:59 AM)Baredee Wrote: I do the same thing @TheEvilSocks showed, and it does feel a bit more comfortable c:
Yeh, I'll give it a go - seems much easier!
I was actually planning on working this into the theme overhaul. Hat Tip I'm going to try and have that finished in less than a week.
I've gone ahead and changed the CSS that handles this editor. The QuickReply box will be left as is since it's not meant for writing complex posts. I'm not a fan of the whitespace that would remain in @TheEvilSocks' design, but I can't go much darker than the new setting, as doing so makes the resize selector almost invisible. I've set the background of the toolbar to match the current border as I couldn't find a color match that I liked more at present.

Down the road this may be adjusted, but for now, consider it done.
Thread Closed