Thread Closed 
Thread Contributor: GiftUpgrading
https://vigilante.tech/upgrade.php

The "Period" for upgrading is set at 3 days?

Is this indicating that the membership last 3 days or?
I'll quote from that same page.

Quote:As a means to ensure that membership upgrades are permanent, upgrades using the button below will place users in a group identical to Uber+. Within 24 hours the forum will run a scheduled task to move all users from this holding group into the official Uber+ group. This scheduled task will occur silently and without user interaction. All of the perks listed above will be in effect.

Shortcomings of the upgrade plugin, it does temporary membership changes. I've heard reports it can be used for lifetime upgrades, but that wasn't in the documentation and I'd rather not risk someone losing their upgrade status due to a plugin glitch. Since PayPal upgrades are processed manually, Bitcoin upgrades are automated to dump users in a temporary upgrade group, and a scheduled task moves them to the proper group which is permanent.
(02-01-2017, 08:01 PM)Albus Wrote: I'll quote from that same page.

Quote:As a means to ensure that membership upgrades are permanent, upgrades using the button below will place users in a group identical to Uber+. Within 24 hours the forum will run a scheduled task to move all users from this holding group into the official Uber+ group. This scheduled task will occur silently and without user interaction. All of the perks listed above will be in effect.

Shortcomings of the upgrade plugin, it does temporary membership changes. I've heard reports it can be used for lifetime upgrades, but that wasn't in the documentation and I'd rather not risk someone losing their upgrade status due to a plugin glitch. Since PayPal upgrades are processed manually, Bitcoin upgrades are automated to dump users in a temporary upgrade group, and a scheduled task moves them to the proper group which is permanent.

Just realized it was a PP payment method, thanks for clearing that up.

This can now be closed.
Thread Closed