I'll make you an offer..
Hey folks, it's been a very long time.

i've been fairly busy lately and happened to check my e-mail, and noticed an email regarding UB and VT and it caught my attention.
I'm really happy to be back and it sure is great to see so many familiar faces. Glad to see that Albus still has not given up, and I'll be around to see great things happen. Well, I guess I'm just going to keep this short and sweet. Wink

Looking forward to getting to talk to a lot of you, it sure has been forever!
It has indeed been a while.

Welcome back. Hat Tip
Thank you my man. Hat Tip
I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
That being, if you are active you can have all my banana love back...
Heheh, great to hear from you mate - been too long.
Hope all is well - give me a message sometime I missed you bro :(
Welcome home, brother. We all missed ya!
Haha, way to reuse your old introduction title! Happy to see you here mate. We've given it a few shots before but its never been right. With everyone popping in, this truly feels like home.
(08-02-2016, 12:49 AM)StrandedBanana Wrote: I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
That being, if you are active you can have all my banana love back...
Heheh, great to hear from you mate - been too long.
Hope all is well - give me a message sometime I missed you bro :(
Welcome home, brother. We all missed ya!

i'm hoping to be active, I've been busy learning a lot of life lessons, but life has calmed down a little and I think I'll have plenty of time to focus on other things. Even though it's been forever UB still popped into my mind all the time. i'll shoot you a message in just a second brother :) It's great to be back!

(08-02-2016, 12:52 AM)Albus Wrote: Haha, way to reuse your old introduction title! Happy to see you here mate. We've given it a few shots before but its never been right. With everyone popping in, this truly feels like home.

Heh, I figured I'd come back the way it all started, 'cause just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.  Wink

That is a good point, I really have to say this board feels good, probably because it looks exactly like home, but I love it.
Really great to see you here Don. Welcome on the new Ubers. :)
Really good to see you back on Ubers Don! Welcome Back on the Reloaded version :)
Thank you for the welcome boys. Time to get shit done. Wink
Don, It's fantastic to see your presence again.

I feel like this community Is getting better by the day. I do hope we can build something special- just like back In the good old Ubers days.