oh...dear lord
Oh no, just. I'm almost at the point of tears right now. This is insane.
So, I know I was one of the contributors to saying that Vigilante should take it's own route. But, to be honest. It was never the same. But this, right here. This is insane. It's almost completely identical to the original Ubers that we all loved so much. Honestly, this is what we all needed. We needed the exact same Ubers website with (most of) the old members. This is awesome, but, I do have a question. Why is crazy still renewing the domain? That part puzzles me.
Welcome mate. Good to see another arrival today!

(07-12-2016, 01:03 AM)mlgdragon Wrote: Why is crazy still renewing the domain? That part puzzles me.

To take preventative measures against is falling into the wrong hands. I'm surprised he wasn't keeping crazy4cs.com registered as proactively. In any event, it ensures him that the domain will not be misused or for a purpose he does not control

(07-12-2016, 01:03 AM)mlgdragon Wrote: So, I know I was one of the contributors to saying that Vigilante should take it's own route. But, to be honest. It was never the same. But this, right here. This is insane. It's almost completely identical to the original Ubers that we all loved so much. Honestly, this is what we all needed. 

I couldn't agree more. I think many of us had been thinking this for some time, but no one was outright saying it. Perhaps if we had gone through this discussion previously in-depth we'd have made the switch sooner.

Now, there will likely be some bugs and issues, but we'll sort those in time.
It's happening, man :D
Good to see you man! Enjoy it!
glad to see you. enjoy your stay here!
Lol I couldn't agree more!
Feels good to be back in the original home. I haven't been on a forum in ages and more than happy to become active on here because UB had so many memories!
> "Oh no, just. I'm almost at the point of tears right now. This is insane."
> Posts : 1
> Last Visit : 10-21-2016, 05:32 PM

Checks out.
Welcome and good to see you back. I hope you'll stay and help increasing activity.
(12-19-2016, 11:16 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Welcome and good to see you back. I hope you'll stay and help increasing activity.

Better check the date next time.
(12-19-2016, 11:56 AM)Soap Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 11:16 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Welcome and good to see you back. I hope you'll stay and help increasing activity.

Better check the date next time.

Lol you're right, sorry didn't look at the date. It was the last posted thread so I thought it was pretty recent.