Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Since Ubers, we've seen each other grow up over the years we were around. Now that we're back after all these years, I'm sure a lot of you have changed.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? Do you think you'll continue doing what you're currently doing or will you find a new hobby/occupation?
[Image: rrYJtAGhQQu0X4W4SFAQ4Q.png]
I have no idea actually, depends where things will take me. For now I'm studying to become a programmer, but of course that might change in the future.
I certainly hope that I have a home & car in 5 years, and a decent job.
5 years...

Hopefully alive.

Hey you gotta post your answer, too.

I want to be in a condition where I'm simply happy with what I'm doing, economically involved, financially stable and independent, ideally managing some sort of large-scale self-made business - that's the dream, isn't it?

Hmm, as well as closeness to family and loved ones, in a safe and pleasant community.

Not sure if I'm thinking 5 years down, or just leaping over it to my utopian version of life. @[email protected]
(06-29-2017, 02:41 AM)Baredee Wrote: Hey you gotta post your answer, too.

[Image: 307660052607795200.png]

I'll probably be working for a tech company, might even have started my own small business with some friends.
I've had some thoughts about just being a freelancer, but I don't think that'd be a very stable income. I might be doing some extra work on the side, though.
Married with many kids.
Dead.

No, for real, I dont know man, I dont plan out these kinda things. I just live and choose which path to take when its time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Turning 19 Years Young today. My BDay Coddr 5 2,173 10-29-2016, 12:38 PM
Last Post: mothered